Thomas Nixon, Co-Founder of Qumin, a China digital agency, shares how the company started, some client stories, and insights to run a successful digital strategy in China. The company Qumin focuses on branding, CRM, SEO and social strategy in China, and clients include Tik Tok, Manchester United, and China Town.
Highlights of this episode include:
- What is a market maturity model
- Difficulties of running an office in Shanghai and one in London
- Working with China Town as a client
- China’s growing soft power
- How Qumin helped craft Tik Tok’s digital strategy abroad
- Nixon’s analysis of Made in China 2025
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at email@example.com to get all answers to your questions