Fabian Ouwehand, Founder at UPLAB, speaks with Matthieu David about Douyin – TikTok marketing in China. In this episode of China Paradigm, Fabian talks about what UPLAB does for the influencers and how they find its clients; what are the main functions of Douyin that brands can leverage and cases of successful companies and more.
- 4:40 The size of UPLAB
- 8:38 What does the company do for the influencers
- 10:53 How did the company find its clients
- 19:50 What are the main functions of Douyin that brands can leverage and cases of successful companies
- 25:26 Is that a way that companies can convert views on Douyin to sales on T-mall to build a stronger community
- 29:25 Successful examples of educational sectors on Douyin
- 32:42 How to stay up-to-date to know all the stories and how it works
- 34:30 What does it mean to “help Chinese influencer go out of China”
- 36:53 Who is paying the company? The clients or the influencers?
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.