Matthieu David interviews Fashionable Futures’ Kate Padget-Koh, a Founder & Consultant, Industry Expert in Fashion, and Kanch Porta-Panjabi, a Founder & Entrepreneur. Their company specializes in helping clients build sustainable fashion brands in China. What Fashionable Futures’ definition of sustainability is and what their superpower is when it comes to developing brands will be the topic of discussion for today’s China Paradigm podcast.
Skip to the highlights:
- 1:45 How does Fashionable Futures operate in the present?
- 8:56 Converting sustainability into action – how does that work?
- 13:09 Maneuvering the Trade War – specific cases Fashionable Futures have dealt with
- 16:44 Ultra-transparency through traceability– China vs The West
- 21:37 Is there a need to always create a brand around a product or service?
- 25:35 How does Fashionable Futures know what’s going to be fashionable and what will not?
- 41:41 What is an unexpected business success that Kate and Kanch have witnessed in China?
- 43:11 What is an unexpected business failure that Kate and Kanch have witnessed in China?
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at email@example.com to get all answers to your questions