Matthieu David interviews Fashionable Futures’ Kate Padget-Koh, a Founder & Consultant, Industry Expert in Fashion, and Kanch Porta-Panjabi, a Founder & Entrepreneur. Their company specializes in helping clients build sustainable fashion brands in China. What Fashionable Futures’ definition of sustainability is and what their superpower is when it comes to developing brands will be the topic of discussion for today’s China Paradigm podcast.
- 1:45 How does Fashionable Futures operate in the present?
- 8:56 Converting sustainability into action – how does that work?
- 13:09 Maneuvering the Trade War – specific cases Fashionable Futures have dealt with
- 16:44 Ultra-transparency through traceability– China vs The West
- 21:37 Is there a need to always create a brand around a product or service?
- 25:35 How does Fashionable Futures know what’s going to be fashionable and what will not?
- 41:41 What is an unexpected business success that Kate and Kanch have witnessed in China?
- 43:11 What is an unexpected business failure that Kate and Kanch have witnessed in China?
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.