Michael Simonet is a China eCommerce specialist and entrepreneur. In this interview conducted by Matthieu David, we learn in-depth about his e-commerce experience with cheese during his time at the company Swissmooh, a dairy company that has experienced success in China, climbing to the top of Tmall’s cheese sales. Michael’s current company, Qingdao Alea E-Commerce Co. Ltd consults international businesses on China e-commerce strategy. Michael has a wealth of knowledge on how to sell via an e-commerce store in China like Tmall, JD, and Xiaohongshu.
Highlights of this episode include:
- What makes a Tmall shop successful on Tmall?
- How to earn money on e-commerce
- When is the best time to sell online, and all important shopping holidays to know
- “Growth hacking” what to do and what to avoid, and how to appear credible to shoppers
- Average Tmall and JD conversion rates
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at email@example.com to get all answers to your questions