Clement Ledormeur, General Manager at 31TEN speaks with Matthieu David about the digital agency and China tech landscape. In this episode of China Paradigm, Clement talks about WeChat marketing includes mini-programs and mini-games. He also explains the difference between UX and UI frames, and introduces the loyalty program of the company.
Highlights of this episode:
- Why do big companies need outside agencies to help them to use WeChat Platform
- What frames and languages does the company use in China on WeChat mini programs
- What does the company do with UX and UI testing in the Chinese context
- The story of the mini games
- What has to be developed to adapt to a game on WeChat
- What are the best sources to stay up-to-date on China tech landscape
- The 31TEN network
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all answers to your questions