Clement Ledormeur, General Manager at 31TEN speaks with Matthieu David about the digital agency and China tech landscape. In this episode of China Paradigm, Clement talks about WeChat marketing includes mini-programs and mini-games. He also explains the difference between UX and UI frames, and introduces the loyalty program of the company.
- 1:29 What’s the size of the company
- 3:38 Why do big companies need outside agencies to help them to use WeChat Platform
- 6:18 What frames and languages does the company use in China on WeChat mini programs
- 8:56 Where does the company apply their solutions to
- 10:38 What does the company do with UX and UI testing in the Chinese context
- 18:00 What’s the difference of the company’s UX and UI frames
- 19:40 The different segments the company has been working on and specific cases
- 21:10 The story of the mini games
- 22:57 The objective of the mini games
- 24:20 What’s the partnership
- 25:05 What has to be developed to adapt to a game on WeChat
- 26:38 The loyalty program of the company
- 29:31 The sales improvement of the loyal program
- 35:45 How does the company build their white papers
- 38:05 What are the best sources to stay up-to-date
- 39:00 The 31TEN network
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of the world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.