Adrien Fabry, serial entrepreneur and current general manager of Phoceis Agency in China, explain all the tips, tricks and insights of a social commerce campaign in China. In this episode of China Paradigms conducted by Matthieu David, we learn not only about different Chinese social media platforms but also practical advice on budgeting, chat boxes, and teamwork.
Highlights of this episode include:
- The minimum budget to be active online in China
- WeChat’s ecosystem in China
- How do you configure a chatbox and what can it be used for?
- Livestreaming in China, is it still hot for social commerce?
- How to turn followers into sales
- Minimum spending per day on advertising in China
- Conversion rate during promotions in China
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at email@example.com to get all answers to your questions