In this episode of China Paradigm, Greig Charlton, CEO at 247tickets, speaks with Matthieu David about his ticket sales platform in China and more generally about the event ticket selling business in China. He talks about the business model of 247tickets how does 247tickets uses AI on WeChat. In this China business podcast, we also learn how he organizes his team, creates the community, and more.
- 1:28 The size of the company
- 3:50 What’s the business model of 247tickets
- 7:48 How does Greig organize his team
- 11:40 Defining the product
- 17:51 Where is 247tickets sitting? Ticket company or community builder?
- 19:19 Does Greig under threat of doing so many things beyond only ticket business
- 27:27 How does 247tickets create its community
- 34:07 How does 247tickets use AI bot on WeChat platform
- 38:34 How does AI robot of 247tickets work on WeChat platform
- 42:02 How does Greig see the change that his users change from foreigners from Chinese
- 45:55 How and when does Greig raise money
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of the world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.