In this episode of China paradigm, Larry Feng, Owner of Icfrom, speaks with Matthieu David about using WeChat for B2B sales. In this episode, Larry talks about electronics components and Icfrom’s target customers. He also mentions about how WeChat acts as the right platform for Icfrom for selling products internationally.
- 00:59 What’s the size of the business
- 4:05 Who are the clients
- 5:18 How does the company get its clients
- 10:40 How does the company target clients
- 18:22 The price is not sensitive in the R&D stage
- 19:12 How did Larry realize WeChat can be a good platform
- 26:27 The specific case of clients
- 29:31 The successful example of the demand side
- 31:43 What books inspire Larry the most
- 32:48 What kind of source does Larry have to learn about WeChat in China
- 35:03 What productivity tools does Larry use
- 36:57 Is WeChat a waste of time
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.