In this episode of China paradigm, Larry Feng, Owner of Icfrom, speaks with Matthieu David about using WeChat for B2B sales. In this episode, Larry talks about electronics components and Icfrom’s target customers. He also mentions about how WeChat acts as a right platform for Icfrom for selling products internationally.
Highlights of this episode:
- How does the company target clients
- The price is not sensitive in the R&D stage
- The successful example of the demand side
- What books inspire Larry the most
- What productivity tools does Larry use
- Is WeChat for B2B sales a waste of time
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all answers to your questions