Matthieu David interviews Claudia Masueger, who started the friendly, casual and fun wine chain in China, CHEERS Wine. With new stores opening up all over China, we learn the strategy behind the startup, how does Claudia experience so much success in a market that is not known to be welcoming to wine?
Highlights of this episode include:
- How CHEERS keeps the prices in wine so affordable in China
- Staying cash flow positive while opening up many more stores
- What contracts are involved in franchises
- Why some wine players in China fail
- How to integrate all of China’s delivery systems into one process
- Misconceptions about the consumption of wine in China, and how to understand the market
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at email@example.com to get all answers to your questions