Charles Carrard, China General Manager of chez Boisset la Famille des Grands Vins, speaks with Matthieu David about opening a French restaurant in China and running wine business. In this episode of China Paradigm, Charles talks about his personal career path, the challenges of running restaurants in China and the ”New Retail“ wine business.
Highlights of this episode:
- What’s the main challenge of running a French restaurant in China
- How to attract people to the restaurant using the Internet and media
- Charles Carrard’s perspective of the current online and offline wine retail industry
- Charles Carrard explains why nobody can make money on selling wine online
- Which platform would Charles Carrard suggest for wine sellers to use to contact the customer directly
- Innovative formats in the Wine industry in China
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all answers to your questions