Alvin Foo, Managing Director of Reprise Digital China, shares digital marketing insights in China including KOL marketing, using micro-influencers, SEO and SEM in China. In this episode of China Paradigm with Matthieu David-Experton, he also goes in depth about the differences between Baidu and Google, what different roles they play and why search engines are struggling to stay relevant in China.
Highlights of this episode include:
- Cases that demonstrate what silent marketing is
- How to define an audience with precision
- SEO and SEM in China, are search engines dead?
- Why the total number of websites is declining in China, and what this means for marketers
- Secret predictions on Google’s future, and how it will manage competition with Amazon
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all answers to your questions