Matthieu David interviews Sandrine Delabrière, Innovation & Strategic marketing consultant, Food expert – certified Chef, instructor & author. Is innovation something that can be taught? In this episode, we learn about teaching innovation through cooking and how Sandrine has managed to build her company by helping other companies think strategically and creatively. Her workshops are full of flavor! Let’s find out what the recipe for success is in this China Paradigm podcast.
- 7:18 Cooking means innovation – building and improving the recipe
- 14:15 Strategic and creative thinking – where is learning crystalized?
- 20:16 The Retail Safari – an alternative to jumpstart innovation
- 24:48 The key success factor for innovation
- 33:33 Is innovation training more challenging for companies operating in China?
- 39:05 Learning about business in China – the first six months
- 45:01 China vs The West – the difference in approach to innovation
- 47:36 What books have inspired Sandrine in her entrepreneurial journey? How does she stay up to date with business in China?
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.