Matthieu David interviews Sandrine Delabrière, Innovation & Strategic marketing consultant, Food expert – certified Chef, instructor & author. Is innovation something that can be taught? In this episode, we learn about teaching innovation through cooking and how Sandrine has managed to build her company by helping other companies think strategically and creatively. Her workshops are full of flavor! Let’s find out what the recipe for success is in this China Paradigm podcast.
Skip to the highlights:
- 7:18 Cooking means innovation – building and improving the recipe
- 14:15 Strategic and creative thinking – where is learning crystalized?
- 20:16 The Retail Safari – an alternative to jumpstart innovation
- 24:48 The key success factor for innovation
- 33:33 Is innovation training more challenging for companies operating in China?
- 39:05 Learning about business in China – the first six months
- 45:01 China vs The West – the difference in approach to innovation
- 47:36 What books have inspired Sandrine in her entrepreneurial journey? How does she stay up to date with business in China?
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all answers to your questions